Friday, January 29, 2016

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE !!

Helloooooo guys ! Ok, so being a college student comes with constantly being broke. I never imagined I would be so broke and desperate for a job in my entire life. My first semester in school, I realized that I really NEEDED a job. This wasn't even a want thing. I didn't want my parents to have to worry their selves about supporting me financially. It was something I wanted to do on my own. So I started hustling at first, doing hair and makeup for students on campus. But that wasn't turning out as well as I wanted because it wasn't consistent and people kept cancelling on me. So I decided I needed to do something else. That's when I decided to look up "how to make money online" and came across some very helpful websites and apps.

1. InboxDollars- this is an app you can download on your phone. This app is definitely not a "get rich quick" app, it takes time to get the money. The money is earned by searching the web, reading emails, downloading apps, taking surveys and other things related to the internet. It takes a while, but you will earn money. My sister used this app and she earned $30 from it although it took time.

2. Cash Gift- this is another app, and this is one of my favorite apps EVER! I've made a good amount of money from this app. I feel like it's easier and quicker to make money on this app than InboxDollars. There are many, many different apps you can install and offers you can complete (if you know the trick on how to complete these offers) that can get you the points and in turn the points turn into money.

3. Free Gift Cards: Make Money- this app is just like Cash Gift, I've made a good amount of money from this app also.

4. SlideJoy- another app, this app is so simple to use. You just download it in your phone and it becomes your lock screen and each time you unlock your phone to use it, you earn money. It's not a "get rick quick" app either, but it works if you're patient. My sister used the app for a while and made about $20 or so on it.

5. Adme- this app is just like SlideJoy and takes a while, but the patience is rewarding in the end.

6. Opinion Output- this is a website that pays you to give your opinion about certain topics, products and stuff like that. It's a bit harder to use, because you have to actually qualify for the surveys. But once you qualify and start earning points you can use it towards Paypal money, Amazon money and other cool stuff.

7. UserTesting- alright HOLD UP PAUSE! This is my FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE WEBSITE !!! It's a website where you're basically testing out websites, navigating the page and giving your feedback about the website. But I think it's cool because you download a software where they can watch what you're doing and they give you a scenario to follow. It's only 20 minutes per test and pays $10 for every test you take. You can take as many tests as you want and you can take some tests on your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment