Tuesday, March 1, 2016

EBAY FINDINGS: TOO FACED CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE!







OK GUYS THIS PALETTE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE CURRENTLY!! It's so pigmented, it makes me so happy when I see it in my makeup drawer, it's just everything I've wanted in an eyeshadow palette. I can remember watching Youtube makeup artists use Too Faced Chocolate Palette in their makeup looks and I wanted this palette so bad for the longest. I then looked up the price on Sephora and I believe it was $40 something, I was thinking "I'm never going to afford this palette, it's out of my budget". Then I clicked on my handy-dandy Ebay app and typed in "Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette" in the search bar. And voila! I was presented with so many different results of the same palette at cheap prices. Some of them were $10 some were like $12 or so. This particular palette, I bought on Ebay for only $7.95. WHAT A DEAL! However, it took a really long time for me to receive the package. It took about a month and a half to two months. But it was worth it because the shadows are pigmented and it looks just like the $40 something palette, except it doesn't smell like chocolate, but who CARES? I didn't buy it to smell chocolate, I can buy chocolate in the store and smell it. The shadows are pigmented and creates beautiful makeup looks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment